How to make Volcanoes
1. A volcano is a mountain that opens up to a pool of molten rock below the surface.
2. The danger area of a volcano is up to 20 miles.
3. 500 active volcanos are part of the ring of fire
4. Volcanos are active, dormaint, or extict
5. There 20 volcanos erupting right now
6. The tallest volcanon known is not on earth its on mars.
7. In the middle ages, many people belived volcanos were entrances to the fiery underworld
8. There are 1500 active volcanoes
9. About 20% of volcanoes are under water
10. Japan has 10% of earths volcanoes
11. Magma is used for geothermal energy